Saturday 23 April 2011

"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Bible Memorisation"

To start off our first week, I want to link to Ann Voskamp's blog again.  She has a great post about "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Bible Memorisation".  I could have copied it all here, but it quite frankly would have taken me more time than I have! PLEASE read it as we start our journey.  It has some really great helpers for committing this book to memory.  I may mention different elements of it on our way through.

You will find it here.

It includes a link to print out the "7 habits..." in the same sized format that I have done our print-outs.

Someone also asked about when we should review previously learnt chapters.  I think that once a week, as she suggested, would be a good plan.  As often as possible would be better!

Praying that we would all start off well this coming week - praying that we will be strengthened on our task, and that the devil would not hinder us.


"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil... the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" Ephesians 6:10, 11 & 17

No comments:

Post a Comment