Monday 18 April 2011

"two are better than one..." (Ecclesiastes 4:9)

As much as this blog is designed to encourage each other in our learning of scripture, there is never a substitute for a real, live person to help you and hold you accountable for what you are trying to achieve.  Have you found someone to do that?

I have asked my husband, who will help me.  He's a natural at memorising things, so I am hoping he will be an asset! However, I also plan to get my children to help me.  As  I mentioned previously, I want to set a good example, and what better way to do it, than to get THEM to help ME?!

Who is your "two"?  Whoever you ask, I am sure they will be encouraged by your journey, simply by helping you.  Plus, they will no doubt end up learning along with you, so you will be helping THEM too! 

2 comments:

  1. I told my family my plans to join with this memorization effort, and my newly eight-year-old asked to join me! How exciting! She'll be my memorization buddy :).

    ReplyDelete